Who I am.

I write about the landscape of grief, nature, and the wisdom of fools. The author of four books, my essays, poems, and reviews have been published in over 50 journals, including in the Huffington Post and Colorado Review. I’ve won the River Teeth Nonfiction Book Award, the Chautauqua and Literal Latte’s essay prizes, and my work has been nominated for four Pushcart Prizes and named a notable by Best American Essays. My account of hiking in Yosemite to deal with my wife’s death, Mountains of Light, was published by the University of Nebraska Press. http://www.markliebenow.com.

Monday, July 26, 2021

Head's Up!

 


This month, Google is ending its old way of sending my blog posts to your email address, a service called Feedburner.

 

So, I’m moving over to a new service - follow.it. If I handled the transfer details correctly, you should be receiving this post, and there is nothing that you need to do. As always, there is no cost to you. I wanted you to be aware of the change in case it looks different.

 

I’ll put up a new blog post on Wednesday (July 28). 

If you don’t receive it, try signing up to the right of the post.

If that doesn’t work, let me know by writing to me:

 

my email address – muirman1@gmail.com

or my author website – markliebenow.com

 

If you haven’t followed me yet, this would a nice time to do so.

 

thanks,

Mark

2 comments:

  1. thank you, Mark.
    I continue to be refreshed and inspired by your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for being such a long-time follower, Jo!

    ReplyDelete