Every Wednesday

Every Wednesday I will post something about grief. Sometimes it will be a reflection on an aspect of grief’s landscape. Now and then I will share from my own journey of grief, because in the sharing of our stories we find strength and build a community of people that support one another.

If you would like to be notified whenever I post something new, please enter your email here.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Giving Life: Organ Donation

A year after my wife died and I donated her organs, I gathered with other donor families from around the Bay Area to give thanks and celebrate the gift of life.

You can read my short essay “Out of Death, Something” at



2 comments:

  1. Very moving, Mark. One can't imagine. I can't imagine. Such a brave and courageous thing to do, on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete