Every Wednesday

Every Wednesday I will post something about grief. Sometimes it will be a reflection on an aspect of grief’s landscape. Now and then I will share from my own journey of grief, because in the sharing of our stories we find strength and build a community of people that support one another.

If you would like to be notified whenever I post something new, please enter your email here.

Monday, August 10, 2015

Blazing Fire


Love overcomes death.
It burns with a blazing fire
when someone dies.
It never goes out.
It burns brighter.


Mark Liebenow



2 comments:

  1. What a loving way to put this. After my husband passed I realized the amazing depth of love I had for him...But I was also "mad at God" for not letting me see this while he was alive. Life would have been much better for us I had known this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think, Sue, there are so many details we have to deal with are on the surface of everyday life that we forget what an ocean of love lies beneath.

    ReplyDelete