Every Wednesday

Every Wednesday, I will post something about grief. Sometimes it will be a reflection on an aspect of grief’s landscape. Now and then I will share from my own journey of grief, because in the sharing of our stories we find strength and build a community of people that support one another. To follow, please leave your email address.

To follow, please leave your Email address.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

River Teeth Essay Published



My essay “Labyrinth of Water” has been published in the new issue of River Teeth Journal (15:1). It’s about the difficulty of finding my way through grief, and discerning where my dead have gone.


You can get a printed copy of the journal from River Teeth (www.riverteethjournal.com) or an electronic copy from Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment